There are classic break-beats, they sound good played through samplers. In this case an Elektron Analog Rytm and Korg Electribe 2 Sampler.
Before loading the breaks to the sampler, a process can be applied (to shortcut some of the processing/re-sampling that can be applied by the devices themselves).
This is one:
A pre-sampler breaks process
New Blog: Revised
The ingredients have changed.
To avoid the ethical and administrative hassles of data collection and protection: the email newsletter component has been dropped.
RSS or nothing, for now, but applying some IndieWeb principles may be the future.
Blog Architecture 2021-02-02
- blot.im takes care of the hosting, SSL cert, storage etc… $4USD a month. If needed it can be self hosted, it is open source, available via github
- portable by using a custom domain pointed at blot via DNS alias
- simple content management via git (or dropbox)
- editing is git+vim+files (on a big computer) and spck editor on Android
- mail list/newsletter is mailchimp creating a weekly digest from the blog’s RSS feed, currently using the free tier